Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father’s Day Tribute to Overcoming

A Life
This is the day that the Lord has made; it belongs to Him and not the devil. I have been made a joint heir with Jesus Christ, therefore this day belongs to me, and not the devil. I rejoice in this day, because God made it for me. God has already given me all things that pertain to life and godliness. Everything I need for this day has been provided. I speak to this day and command the blessing of God to be released into my life.

Ps 118:24, Gal 4:7, 2 Pe 1:3

A Vision
I'm a dreamer and God is giving me the desires of my heart. As I delight myself in Him and commit my plans to Him, God will bring it to pass. God is able to do exceedingly abundantly beyond what I ask or think. Jesus said, if I can believe, nothing will be impossible to me. Jesus said to ask, that my joy might be full.

Ps 37:4,5, Eph 3:20, Matt 17:20, John 16:24

A Direction
Those that are joined to the Lord are one spirit. My spirit is the candle of the Lord and God is speaking revelation to me through His Word and by His Spirit made one with my spirit. I have an unction from the Holy One and I know all things. The peace of God in my heart keeps me from making wrong decisions. Christ is made unto me wisdom.

1 Cor 6:17, Prov 20:27, 1 John 2:20, Col 3:15, 1 Cor 1:30

A Hope to Overcoming
I am more than a conqueror through Christ who always leads me in His victory". I am more than equal to the task that God has set before me. Every place where the sole of my foot shall tread today, God has already given me.
Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world. I am an overcomer. I have overcome my adversary by the Blood of the Lamb . Death and life is in the power of the tongue and I have chosen life. I'm a winner. I'm born of the incorruptible seed of God, and I have received power from the Holy Ghost. The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead now lives in me and is energizing, motivating, empowering and equipping me for total victory today.

I speak it with assurance knowing that it is God's Word and it will come to pass. Jesus said, "he who believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says". I shall have what I say. I believe, therefore I receive. I speak the same thing as God, and His Word coming out of my mouth shall not return to me void, but it shall accomplish the purpose for which I sent it. IN JESUS NAME, IT SHALL BE DONE!

Rom 8:37, 2 Cor 2:14, Josh 1:3, I John 4:4, Rev 12:11, Prov 18:21, 1 Pet 1:23, Acts 1:8, Rom 8:11, Mark 11:23, Is 55:11.

Ironman is the toughest triathlon ever.
The race encompasses three endurance events of a 2.4 mile ocean swim,
followed by a 112 mile bike ride and ending with a 262 mile marathon
along the coast of the Big Island.



1989 Ironman World Championship with Dick & Rick Hoyt.

No comments: