Saturday, November 20, 2010

God Is!

God is Lord Almighty,
Omnipotent King, Lion of Judah,
Rock of Ages, Prince of Peace,
King of Kings, Lord of Lords,
Provider, Protector, Paternal,
Leader, Ruling Lord and
Reigning King of all the universe.
He is Father, He is Helper,
He is Guardian, and He is God.
He is the First and the Last, the beginning and the end,
He is the Keeper of Creation and Creator of all He keeps;
The Architect of the universe and manager of all times.

He always was, He always is, and always will be...
unmoved, unchanged, undefeated, and never undone.
He was bruised and brought healing.
He was pierced and eased pain.
He was persecuted and brought freedom.
He was dead and brought life.
He is risen and brings power.
He reigns and brings peace.

He is Light, Love, Longevity and Lord.
He is goodness, Kindness, Gentleness, and God
He is Holy, Righteous, Mighty, Powerful and Pure.
His ways are right, His word is eternal,
His will is unchanging, and His mind is on Me !

He is my Savior,
He is my Guide,
He is my Peace,
He is my Joy,
He is my Comfort.
He is my Lord and He rules my life.

I serve Him because He is God and is worthy to be served.
His bond is love,
His burden is light,
and His goal for me is abundant life.
He will never leave me, never forsake me,
never mislead me, never forget me, never overlook me,
and never cancel my appointment in His appointment book !
When I fall, He lifts me up.
When I fail, He forgives.
When I am weak, He is strong.
When I am lost, He is the way.
When I am afraid, He is my courage.
When I stumble, He steadies me.
When I am hurt, He heals me.
When I am broken, He mends me.
When I am blind, He leads me.
When I am hungry, He feeds me.
When I face trials, He is with me.
When I face persecution, He shields me.
When I face problems, He is the answer
When I face loss, He provides for me.
When I face death, HE carries me Home !

He is everything for everybody, everywhere,
every time, and every way.
He is God, He is faithful and true,
I am His and He is mine.
God is in control, I am on his side,
and that means all is well with my soul.
Everyday is a blessing for...... GOD IS !

No comments: